Our experienced and qualified staff deliver structured PE lessons covering all areas of the national curriculum, using a range of sports, games and activities to children in Reception to Year 6.
We also provide professional development for teachers to enhance and extend PE and sport.
Here are some of the services we offer in schools.
- Provide staff with training, mentoring and resources helping them teach PE more effectively
- Introduce new sports or activities, encouraging more pupils to take up sport
- Support and involve the least active children by running or extending school sports clubs and holiday clubs
- Enter or run more sport competitions
- Increase pupils’ participation in the School Games
- Contact us to discuss how we could develop sports provision at your school
Schools we currently work with include